Approved Ads

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Junior Research Fellow in Karnatak Science College

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow in a Project entitled ‘Studies on influence of stress and stress related peptides on ovarian functions in the fish Tilapia mossambicus’ funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt of India, New Delhi. The project terminates on 2 May 2011.
Essential qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Zoology; NET qualified candidates are preferred
Desirable: Specialization in Endocrinology/Neuroendocrinology
Emolument: Rs 12,000 + HRA
Project fellowship duration: 9 months 15 days
The eligible candidates may submit their applications on a plain paper along with the bio-data and copies of B.Sc. and M.Sc., Marks cards by post or by e-mail within 15 days of this notification to:
Dr C. B. Ganesh,
Principal Investigator (DST Project),
Department of Zoology,
Karnatak Science College,
Dharwad 580 001;
e-mail: ganeshkcd@gmail.com; cb.ganesh@rediffmail.com

6 comments:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    Dissertations Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    iPhone Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete